In the world of weight loss and health, it can be hard to find a product that really works for anyone. Infomercials will talk up a product, but the proof is usually in the reviews. Finding a product that has overwhelmingly positive reviews is both difficult and rare. So when the reviews for green coffee beans are almost perfect, it makes the product extremely compelling.
It makes a lot of sense for green coffee beans to be good for you. Green beans are only beans that haven’t been roasted. If the roasted version is full of antioxidants and other good compounds, the untouched version should have so much more. And it would appear that this is actually the case.
People have been using normal coffee to curb appetite and speed weight loss for thousands of years. Recently, we have begun to turn towards the green version and have begun seeing some amazing results. This is because the roasting process has actually been stripping the most helpful compound out of the beans.
What Are The Benefits?
- Chlogenic acid works directly with your metabolism to help burn off fat. The roasting process removes most of the from regular coffee. Leaving the coffee in its green form preserves and promotes this acid. This is the secret to rapid, sustainable weight loss with coffee beans.
- In addition, green beans have larger amounts of caffeine. This is another compound that has been shown to boost the metabolism by 10% or more. Keeping your metabolism up will make sure you burn off the fat faster.
- But, it isn’t just weight loss that people are praising these beans for. Diabetics have been saying that it helps with their insulin levels. Scientifically, the coffee beans help reduce the absorption of carbohydrates. This reduction can help both weight and the insulin levels in those who are drinking it.
- Heart health is another place where people have been seeing a difference. Drops in high blood pressure when switch from normal coffee to green have been reported. This could have to do with the much higher levels of antioxidants available within the green beans.
- A few reviews have even said that the caffeine levels are helpful for individuals with asthma. Keeping this in mind, it would appear that these beans are good for so many different things.
Any Side Effects?
Overall, the only problems that could be found in the reviews were headaches and other caffeine related issues. Even those seemed to be at lower levels that people consuming normal coffee. The positives more than seem to outweigh any negatives.
For those who have been looking for a little extra to add to their weight loss plans, this may be a great supplement. Adding this to almost any diet seems like it would improve both quality of life and speed of weight loss. With so many conditions possibly benefiting, this is really something to keep one’s eye on. Great benefits, huge possibilities, and the chance to change ones life through simplicity are all available with this simple little bean.